Monday, January 08, 2007

Pig= School Reopen~

Have not been blogging for quite sometimes. I didn't even to catch up the time ever since school starts. Sigh. Almost everyday when I reach home, to the bed I go. I couldn't have enough sleep! Never mind. Forget it. Will try to cope with it.


I really got to work very hard. I wanna improve my maths. I will try my best. Not only maths, but also my other subject. Tommorrow I will not be going to school. Got check up tommorrow. Will also be going to make a new IC since I had lost it some weeks back. Sigh. Fuck. I will be alone of cause. And I got to reach SGH by 9.30am. ARGH!! So fucking early. Sigh.


I really hope my life would be better. And.. I really got to spend some time at home. I had not been staying home for so long. Yup. Very long. Had not been playing Audition. Not doing stuff that I should. Sigh.


And one more bad news. We will be shifting place for bowling. Instead of Katong, we will be moving to Tampines Safra. And no more 8 bucks for training fee, but at least 15 bucks.. The worse thing is.. I have not even inform my mum about it yet. She will kill be for sure. She had always "encourage" me to quit bowling due to the regular training fee of 8 bucks. What will she think about 15 bucks then? ARGH. What should I do...


Never mind. I got to go. TAke care people!!


Sign off.

No comments: