Saturday, December 30, 2006

Pig= Ting's house.

Currently at ting ting's house. Her birthday. Happy belated Birthday. =) But I didn't get her any present though. I will get for her some other day. Sigh..


Damn bore. Alone in her room. Watching tv and Using computer. HAhaa. I played majong just now with her uncle and the father. So Stress la.. HAhaa.


Christmas was alright. I got presents from Esther, Jeryl, Ting ting, Ah mei. No more. =( Jeryl, Ting ting and Ah mei Got me T shirts and Esther got me two psp games. I got Hui li and Twinkle Pillow and I got Jeryl a Jeans. And I guess he like it? Hahaa.

School will be starting soon. I can't WaiT! Ahaha.. I also have fun in school!! Hahaa. I really got to study hard next year man. Since I only got 5 subjects, I got to work even harder. Hm. I wanna watch Movie. Might be watching tommorrow. "Eragon" is the show that I wanna watch. And it's gonna end soon. Sigh. I hope I can at least watch it in the cinema. Not at Home with VCD! My room tv is so so small. Hahaa.


I got to go man. Neither a very long nor short entry huh?. Hahaa. Ok. Take care people!

Sign off.

No comments: