Thursday, January 18, 2007

Pig=


Had not been blogging. Sigh. I had been quite tired in school for the past few days. It seems like whatever I do doesn't seems right for me. I mean not what I think but instead how people feel. I don't mind speaking the fact. To a certain extact, I doesn't have good stuff happening in my life.


I don't do well for my studies. I had never get any As in my life before. Since young. I have always disappoint my family members. Doing stupid stuff that cause everyone trouble. I don't play bowling well neither do I sing well. People find that I am troublesome, Making fun of my asthma. Always have comments in everything I do. I am not picking on anyone alright? This is what I feel. A lousy friend. I can't help my friends when problem rises. I.. Relying too much on my friends.. I sucks. I got stupid temper. Argh.


I am typing all this. Not for the sake of anyone who view my blog. This is the problem that I know about myself. People say that I am petty or whatever shit when people call me names. I don't mind people calling me names, but why using my illness to call me names then? Do you know how sad I feel? Everyone has his or her own limits. Do you think it is very funny? Why don't people out there who call me "Asthma boy" suffer from asthma themselves instead? Try having the feeling of people calling you that.


Call me gay if you want. I bet I know myself whether I am Straight, Bisexual or Gay. It really sucks to continue being calling names for more than 5 years.. I am sick and tired... I am glad to have people helping me, encouraging me and being my listener.. Stella, Hui li, Ah mei, Yvon and especially Jeryl and Yan fu for being the one listening to whatever shit I wish to say..

But in times, I really do feel so useless... And.. I don't wish to tell anyone..

I am so afraid.. Really afraid to suffer from depression.... I don't wanna suffer from depression.. It is scary... What Am I suppose to do...

"No one can help you in this world except yourself..."


Sign off....


No comments: