Thursday, January 11, 2007

Pig= Sick..

I thought that I could manage not to see the doctor this time. But I was wrong. I got a scolding from the doctor telling me that I should had visited him earlier. My throat is damn swollen, got a bad flu, asthmatic cough and chest pain. The worse part. I can spread the illness to others. The wonder I had a asthma attack last night. I doesn;t even know why will that happen. Was wondering, am I the one that spread it to Stella?? I hope not... Argh..


I am feeling so bad and unfortable... Freaking 5 medicine.. Sigh.. 5 man... I hate eating medicine.. I am forcing myself to love maths. And of cause, other subject.. I promise Fu that I will only take MC only if I am really sick. I know, I know. People out there will say, BULLSHIT. But it is a promise towards myself. And Fu of cause. And.. N levels this year. Da jie told me to buke up and do well for my Ns.. Sigh. I don't wish to disappoint anyone. And Yi min is asking me to join Superstar this year. I don't know. I am thinking about it. Friends around me are also calling me to join. " Just give it a Try!!", This is what they also said to me. Even Da jie is also calling to to try. Sigh. Will think about it..


NO Ice water, No fried Food, NO aircon, No to going out. Sigh...


Take care people..


Sign off.

No comments: