Monday, December 18, 2006

Pig= Hahaa.

Last post was more than one week ago. People, I am back. Hahaa. A lots had been happening. Of cause, everything was good, great. Nothing bad had happened recently. =)

Reach home only at 6.45am on Sunday. Had majong at Ting's house with Stella, Esther and Yan Fu. Had a 3 hours sleep and went for church. Went for 11am service. The message was great this morning. After that, accompany Jeryl to cut his hair and Off we went to meet stella at Tampines control station. Went out with Jeryl, Stella, Ting Ting and Aaron.

We went to Orchard, then Bugis. When we reached Bugis, everyone looked tired and sleepy. Everyone of us didn't had enough sleep though. So we decided to went home. I share a cab with Ting ting and Aaron.

Supposely to go home and rest, but I met up Yan fu for dinner. We had dinner at Mac with Ting ting and Aaron. Aaron went home after having dinner with us. So we went over to Ting's house to slack around. We watched some real old vcd. And only managed to leave Ting's house at around 2.20am?? Yup, if I was not wrong.

Tommorrow will be going out for dinner with Ting Ting, Yolanda, Esther and Yan Fu. Jeryl and Aaron not confirm yet. Stella is working. Hopefully Jeryl and Yan Fu will go with us tommorrow. Ok. I am damn tired. Lack of sleep.

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS SNG YI HUI, My er jie. =) Presents will be later. No money. I AM BROKE. You are 19th now! Get more mature alright? Hahaa. I sounds more like her elder brother than her younger brother. Anyway, Hope that you will do well in everything including your A's results and Work too. I know that you are very sick of the current job and I pray that you could get a job that you will like and stay there for quite some times. =) HAppy BIRTHDAY to You, Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday To Er Jie, Happy birthday to you! =p

Ok~

I GOT TO SLEEp..

BYE PEOPLE!

No comments: