Saturday, December 23, 2006

Pig= What Shit!

Please.. Don't Distub me when I am doing my stuff. I GET VERY FUCKED UP.. I am already so desperate to finish up everything before sunday and there people distubing me. I know that it might be kinda stupid to do this thing for them, but it doesn't bother anyone. I am doing it at my free will. JUST SHUT UP!!!!!! I am real tired and I don't wanna give up half way.. Sigh.. I really hope that they will appreciate what I'm doing man...

I DOn't Need anyone to tell me, I ALREADY KNOW THAT I AM A HOT TEMPERED PERSON. I need to vent my anger. It is not easy doing it alright? It sounds like I am rushing for some school project.. Sigh.. Alright. I am feeling better now. Please God..


Help me man.. I Got to finish it by todae. Sigh. Died... Take care people.


Sign off...

No comments: