Monday, December 11, 2006

Pig= HAhaa. Finally, I am blogging again.


Ok ok.. Like what Ah Mei had said, I had not been updating my blog. Hahaa. SOrry people. Hm. Yesterday I went for cell group but John was not at home, so we went for church. After church, I had lunch with Jeryl and we took a cab down to expo with Helmy and His friends.

Helmy is selling pens for the Yellow Ribbons and Jeryl is working at Expo for the John little Mega Sales as a promoter. I went down to accompany him as usual. Was very tiring. They started packing up the stocks while they have to move out of Expo by Tuesday if I am not wrong. So Jeryl and me packed all the way till 11 plus. He took a cab home and I am Stubborn enough not to take a cab home while I am damn tired. And Guess what?!! I took the wrong bus. =_='

When I realised I took the wrong bus, I could only get down at the next stop. And I took a fucking 20 mins walk home.. What a waste of time.

And I felt asleep in the living room as usual.

HAhaa. Just woke up.

Am tired. But doesn't wish to sleep anymore.. Hm.. Maybe later. Hahaa...

Sign off.

No comments: