Thursday, August 10, 2006

Pig=
=). I am happy enough for what is going on in my life. Happy for all my friends, family.
Friends. Jeryl and Stella HAve been two years together since 02-08-04 and their story will continue. Very happy for them.
Fu and Yvon Are going to be together for two years soon. Happy for them too.
Family. Everyone is great. Doing well. Er jie is very cheerful. PLaying Games everyday. Hahaa. Dad is a better dad. He change so much, towards Us of cause.
I can't expect too much when things is getting better in my life. I can't walk when I only know how to crawl right? Times is all it need.
Common test is round the corner. Next week. I need to study but have not even started. I need to start tommorrow although it is too late. =X
Everything is doing great. Thanks people out there. For everything.
Me eating beef ramen.
Yihui and Me.
Stella, Yihui, Me. TAken quite some times ago.
Sign off.

No comments: