Sunday, August 20, 2006

Pig= Sorry.



When I was down at 201 yesterday, I saw this tv show. Drama Show. Was about this LAdy A Boyfriend telling her that what if her best sister, Lady B lie to her, how will she feel?? She told the boyfriend that she will be very angry with her. why must she lie to her since they are best sister?? Then the boyfriend replied "What if she have her own reasons for not telling you??" LAdy A replied" SInce we are buddy, there is no problems that I can't help her, I will Of cause try my best to her, but she shouldnt lie to me. Even she have her own reasons, we are still buddy. She should share the problem and let me know. There is no problem that cannot be solve in this world."



Sigh.. I am so sorry. To my best buddy and brother, JEryl and my Best sister, Stella. Although it has already been the past, but the guilt in me is still there. I am really glad that they understand and forgive me. I am Glad to have friends like them.




Thanks for everything, JEryl. For all the scolding I get from you. Of cause, I am always very angry whenever you scold me, but afterall, I know that you are only concern for me. It is good for to me to have a brother like him. I really treasure this Brotherhood. HAhaa. SOunds so weird. Yup. BUt he is a great guy. Thanks for been a brother.




Thanks for been a brother. =)


Sign off.

No comments: