Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Pig= Miserable

Sigh. I feel so weird. Ok. I don't know how to express myself. I am sensitive. I always think about the same thing that people says about me. Even for like one week, I will still think over it. BUt is like. I don't wanna think about it alright? I don't wanna let anyone how I am feeling. I don't feel Good at all. Seriously. I feel damn Lousy. Lousy in a sense that I am lousy in whatever I do. It just seems like that.


Although people always tell me not to take anything too seriously regardless of Friendship, Relationship. Anything. Sometimes I really hate myself for talking without using my brains. I really do. But I didn't notice of cause. BUt forget it. I will change in that.


I am negative. I admit. That is why I always get scolding from some good friends. I am glad they scold me and let me know about me been too negative. Everything just doesn't look so bad, but I think that they are very bad.


I don't think I can bowl well.
I don't think I am good at my studys.
I don't think I am a Good friend.
I don't think anyone knows how I feel, How bad sometimes I really feel..
I don't think I do anything well. Sigh.


I have no confident. I am scare of everything. I don't even dare to think.. SIGH... Ok.. I think I better stop... Fuck.. I sound so gay.


Sign off.

No comments: