Sunday, August 13, 2006

Pig= Idiot...

I am lousy. Sigh. Even FU says that I shouldn't give up so easily. But I guess I really need some understanding. I lack of understanding. I dont understand at all.

And my dateline is 15 August, which is on Tuesday. =_=' I dont know why. It just seems so simple. But yet. I dont understand. I am dumb. So I gave up. I will just study for my chemistry. I will ask for help from Yean fu, Stella and My Social Studies's teacher.

Sigh. Feeling so... Blur? I dont know. I feel so weird. As if.. I dont know how to describe. I cant do stuff well. Even simple stuff like writing. I couldnt write well. Sigh. Forget it. I will jst Study for my chemistry and see what is going to happened tommorrow. =)


Happy birthday Da jie. She is 23?? Ya. 23. Hahaa. Old enough. Jeryl, Er jie and me shared money to buy her a shoe. SHe like it. Happy birthdday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to Da jie, Happy birthday to you. Thanks for being a sister. =)

Sign off.

No comments: