Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Pig= Empty.

Thanks someone who knows. The one who type on my tagboard. I Know you are someone who knows about what happened between us. Thanks anyway. I jst hope that everything will be fine.

I fainted on Monday. During class.. Ha. I am so Useless. I got nothing to say. I need to Go to Hospital.. The private doctor really wish that I could go. Sigh. I hate being alone.. Everywhere.

Did people really forgive me. Or do they hate the sight of me. I don't know. I couldn't beg for their forgiven. BUt I am still very sorry from the bottom of my heart.

Anyone cares whether what is happening to me. I know, I bought it upon myself. Serve me right. People who hates me, isn't that great. You people out that should be Glad I am suffering right now.. Sigh. I really regret for what I did before. I Betrayed my friends. My best friends and Brother. I am a idiot.

But I really wish they read this entry. I am feeling so down almost everyday... Everything have change.. Sigh. I am sorry.. I know sorry couldn't solve the problem. But I am really sorry from the bottom of my heart. I am troubled. Real troubled.

I wish God could save me. Can He helps me... I know I am useless. I really don't know what am I suppose to do. I am real bad. I cannot ever think I would do such a thing. I HATE MYSELF...



......





Sign off.

No comments: