Friday, May 01, 2009

Pig= Fill In The Blanks.

I got a very bad mood today. Mood was completely destroyed by this "particular" person. I wonder does he uses his brain or his foot to think? Or maybe he doesn't even think.

I was stunned, shocked by the ridiculous actions he had presented himself today. What does this even tells me? You are nothing. Just a worthless piece of shit. Sorry, I couldn't think of any better terms to describe you.

Nightmares, Humiliation. Nothing I can dream about. Those "simple" words. Everyone might take it as jokes and can simply get on with just saying, "I'm Kidding" or "I'm Joking". But they can never understands how much those words can cause me. How they cause my head to spin. How they cause my mind to be just fill with all those voices.

I don't blame anyone. I can only blame myself.

Ciao.

Sign off

No comments: