Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pig= Weird people you see, hear, speak.

Some SAF people are damn rude. I don't understand why. I am just doing my job and I believe you are supposed to but I don't see the reason for you to talk to me in such a Angry manner. I didn't offend you or anything and that was the very first time I called.

I never seen, heard, speak to you before and you scolded me as if you are my boss or even my mum? I bet the stress that Particular Bitch is handling is way too much. I was FUCKING PISSED EARLY IN THE MORNING. She makes my mood go down all the way. Fuckin bitch.

I hope she got stuck in her position forever regardless or PA, Clerk or whatever admin's job. I doubt she will even have a higher salary since her IQ is like... 20? Sigh. Don't wish too talk about it. I have to tolerate this kind of behaviour if I wish to survive in this camp for the next 1 year 3 months.

Ciao.

Sign off.

No comments: