Friday, May 15, 2009

Pig= SICK, IN DEEP SHIT...




I am Sick. Yes, again. I got a fever yesterday and went home from camp. The fever was tagged along with some flu, sore throat and cough. Ya, tell me about it. I felt so very uncomfortable the whole night yesterday and only felt better after a long sleep. Still feels very uncomfortable, so I took a mc for today.

There is no gap for air to travel in and out from my nose. My throat feels so fuckin dry and I hate breathing using my mouth when my throat is already, so damn dry. And thanks to the fever, it gave me this massive headache. ARGH.. And now, I got myself into another trouble. Blaming no one, but myself.

NOW, I am in deep DEEP Shit.. I bought yet another 3 dvds from online and will send it to me by next week. I am so hopeless. I just can't stop myself from buying dvds when I have 14 NEW Dvds yet to watch. SHIT. I just can't help it. I am sure that I'm a dvdholic. Sigh.. Pathetic..

People might goes around saying, " Why don't you just rent them? Or even watch from the internet?". My answer is "NO, I CAN'T". The urge to get my hands on the dvds that I wanted, the need for dvd that are MINE, not rent. I WANT PERFECT QUALITY. Not those lousy quality from the internet.

I just wanna get them. NO why. I bearly know why. It's hard to stop. It's like a kind of drug. I take it, I can't stop it. SIGH. But I managed to stop for awhile with the help of all my friends. They just wouldn't let me get myself into a Dvd shop and will try their best to stop me. But whenever I am out, alone, I just can't help myself. SIGH.. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ciao.

Sign off.


No comments: