Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pig= WTF!!!!

Can someone tell me what to do?? I GOT SO MANY STUFF THAT I WANNA BUY!! And I can't fight the temptation!!! I just found out from the outing with my campmate yesterday that actually, one of the shops in Bugis Junction is selling HEAD PORTER stuff and I saw my favourite bag! And also the Head porter pouch, handphone pouch and coin pouch!!!! What the fuck.

The worse of the worst is that I found out that the Book, "The Magician's Apprentice" is ALREADY OUT IN SINGAPORE!!! I saw it in Kinokuniya!!! SIGH.. I wanted to buy but realise that I spend too much yesterday. Spend almost 200 plus just getting myself a pair of high-cut shoe and a bag that I really like it a lot.

SHIT. Why is it that Kinokuniya is already selling the books but not Times bookstore? I better check it out later on since I had already place my order for that book from them. Hope they are selling it, regradless of wehatever reasons, I MAKE sure I got my hands on that very BOOK.

Shit, my shopaholic self is coming back.

Anyway, I also bought something for my mum. Not sure whether to pass it to her now or during Mother's day, which is like in 1 month time.

Whatever the case is, I really do enjoy my day out with my campmate.

That will be all, for now.

Ciao.

Sign off.

No comments: