Monday, March 30, 2009

Pig= YES, Finally!!

Yes, Finally!! Less than a hour ago, I just found out that my all time faourite author, Trudi Canavan just publish a book by the name of "The Magician's Apprentice".



I am SO SO HAPPY when I saw that it has already been publish in Australia. But not so sure whether is it out in Singapore yet. Guess I will make a trip down to one of the bookstores to find this Amazing book!!! Can't wait to get my hands on this BOOK.


I started reading her books during my secondary school days. And that was the time I got "addicted" to her books. I just buy them even knowing that I can't possibly finish all her books in such a short time. Her very first book I read was "The Magician Guild" from The Black Magician Trilogy. Below is the picture of the very first book.




And the book that was just publish not too long ago is a Prequel of The Black Magician Trilogy. That gave me even more reasons to get that BOOK!!


Most of my friends know that I have always read her books. Just that I'm a slow reader. So it normally takes me quite some times to finish ONE book. Sigh. But still, I don't mind just buying the book and open it till I finish reading the rest. It is a kind of satisfaction to grab the latest book from your favourite author. People who reads will understand what I meant.

HAhaa. I AM always enjoying myself when I read her books. I even force my friends to know the storyline by telling them the plot when seriously, I know, they don't give a damn. HAhaa.

Still, to all those book readers out that, Trudi Canavan is one of the best Author out there. You got to read her books!! For more informations about Trudi Canavan and her books, you can visit her website at http://trudicanavan.com/.
Time is 1:48am and I'm still awake when I need to wake up 5:40am so that I wouldn't be late to reach my Camp. ARGH.
And also currently I'm kinda enjoying my life in Army, so not much of a problem.
That's all for now people. Till then.
Ciao.
Sign off.

No comments: