Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pig= Shocked, PISSED OFF.

I am sick again, I got a very bad giddy spell that causes me not been able to sleep. So I went to the doctor on Monday and the doctor wanted to send me to the A&E dept in the hospital. I refuse to go and ask her to give me MC and will see about it.

So I got myself 2 days mc, and I am feeling slightly better. I sms my boss on monday and he was ok with it. Today in the morning, I called him and told him about my condition and said that maybe I might need to go to the hospital tommorrow if I aren't gonna get better by tommorrow. He got pissed off. He told me, if this is gonna continue, he will transfer me to a different camp or dept or whatever. AND NOW, I GOT PISSED OFF.

I mean COME ON, I didn't choose to be suffering with this illness and now he is threatening me? He doesn't wants to me go be heal I guess. Yaya, so people thinks that I just wanna get a mc or whatever, think whatever you want alright?

Because the fucking giddy spell and headache are KILLING ME. I seriously don't know what to do now. I just hung down the phone this morning with him after he said all those shit. I will just see what he is gonna say to me tommorrow when I go back to my camp.

Or maybe he just need my help and he got pissed off, I mean he is old already. That's why he put me as his personal assistant. Sigh. Maybe I should just be a bit understanding. I mean he is really a good boss. A good person. Never mind. Will see tommorrow.

Ciao.

Sign off.

No comments: