Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Pig= Bloody NIGHTMARE...

Argh. Bloody nightmare. Everything was so real that I got so scared. Damn fucking scare. I hope it will not be any Déjà vu. Never. Now I am wide awake. I slept around 1am which is early for me to sleep at this timing and was awake by the freaking nightmare around 7am. Not gonna sleep just yet.

Guess I am gonna make a trip to the market to buy some food for breakfast. Continue to watching "Charmed" after breakfast, I guess. I am already at season 6~ Gonnna finish soon man. Down with 4 Korean dramas, 1 Taiwan dramas and 2 Ultraman series. =='' That's quite a number huh.

Oh by the way, I am going for National Service on the 16th of March. That's the reason why I'm rushing all my dvds. =( Anyway, CLERK? Who cares? 8 to 5 probably? I hope to make some friends in the camp instead of being a emo kid for the next 2 years.

And below is the one and only picture taken with my very close cousins and my siblings. My family and their's shares a very close bonding. The only close bonding in the whole of uncles and aunties.


Taken during my cousin, Shandy's 18th Birthday.

Hope this close relationship will continue to last till we grow old and stuff. =)

Sign off.




No comments: