Friday, March 06, 2009

Pig= Swollen throat, Bad mood.

I went to the doctor early in the morning only to discover that I got a fucking bad throat. A lump or sorts is blocking my right tonsil, which is the side of the throat, causing me to have some problems.

You see, the throat's veins kinda connects to the ear, eyes and even brain and the lump is blocking it. So I am currently having problems with my right ear, my right brain and my right tonsil. It is fucking irritating. As quote from the doctor , " This is one sore throat you don't wanna mess with."

And my doctor even told me that there might be a chance that I'm going to have a fever for the next few days or so. This all sounds so great huh? And I am feeling kinda "high" now due to all this, as in real "high". Don't ask me, ask the fucking throat.

And what's the best combination you can get to make you feel even more pissed off when you are damn sick? A irritating GRANDMA. She is seriously getting on my nerves. She asked me like 3 times whether do I wanna eat or not and I kindly say no because I am having difficulties swallowing food. And was also told by the doctor to have a soft diet, as in no solid food, just eat some soft food.

And guess what? She COOK MY SHARES. Isn't that amazing?? I told her I'm not gonna eat it because I can't and she started nagging about how evil I was to hold a grudge with her about whatever shit she said to me in the past that makes me feel awful. Tell me about it.

I couldn't stand her. I mean come on, I am fucking sick and you can't seems to shut that mouth of yours. Words from your mouth are not making any sense at all. Don't always pretends to be a "innocent" when obviously, you aren't one. And also, get the "I-Am-So-Righteous"," This-House-Can't-Do-Without-Me" thinking out of your mind, you sickening bitch.

What I can do now is to lock myself in my room, and try my best to get plenty of rest without her bothering me. How I wish I can just shut the noise pollution coming from her. Ya, if only that's possible.

Sigh.

Ciao.

Sign off.

No comments: