Friday, January 23, 2009

Pig= I So Wanna Get This...


CHARMED - THE COMPLETE SERIES: LIMITED DELUXE EDITION!!!



The Front and the Back.

This is like fucking cool. This comes in the complete season 1-8 of "Charmed" and the best part of this items? IT LOOKS COMPLETELY LIKE "THE BOOK OF SHADOWS". Damn fucking cool man.
For your information, I have always been a fan of "Charmed" ever since young. I watched it together with my siblings. But don't really understand a single shit when I was young, was just really interested in their battles using magic. Lol.

I have been looking for this drama series for the past few years. But in singapore, you can't find it or get it. I just don't know why. I found one shop that sold each season at 79.90.. 0_0 '' 79.90!!! FOR ONE SEASON. There is a total of 8 season.


8x$79.90=$639.2!!!
This is crazy right??

For the "Charmed"- The Complete Series: Limited Deluxe Edition, it cost around 289.95 USD. After I convert to SGD, it cost around 436.844 SGD without shipping fee and stuff. I will assume that the item weighs around 8 pounds, the shipping will cost 65.75 USD. After Conversion, it will be 91.7441 SGD.

436.844SGD+91.7441SGD= 528.5881SGD~

Not that expensive right?? It is even cheaper than what Singapore is selling. And what's more? It's limited edition la!!! I will get it when I have the money and also if only there is still stocks as there is a limited amount.

Hahaa. But I guess I should just drop this idea since I already ordered my "Charmed" complete season from other country and it's ON THE WAY!!! So looking forward to it man.

Sign off.



No comments: