Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pig= Back for some updates.

Hey people, I'm back for some updates. Remember about my previous post about the dog by the name of Fifi that was missing?




She has been found! She is doing fine now. Here is a short email send to me from the owner:

Weeee my lil one is home for CHINESE NEW YEAR XD XD
thanks to basketball players of blk 406!one of their lovely friend took her home and took care of her for a night.. thank god she return unharm and in one piece..
ty for all your help esp hwee ying and sister for printing 500 flyers to find her lolx..

cheers von

Isn't that great? Grats, Devon for getting Fifi back. =)

And people, recently I just got myself a new phone. A LG Cookie phone. And just for your inform, Yean Fu is also using this phone now. OK, say that I'm a copycat, but my previous phone died on me so many times that I really need to get myself a new phone.
So with a tight budget and also the help of my da jie and yan fu, I got myself this phone.



This is the phone. Mine: Black and silver.



Yan fu's: Black and red.


Yan fu was so upset about getting the black/red Cookie when he knows that there is a black/silver Cookie. He just don't like the colour that much.

Thanks to the stupid guy that sold the phone to him at Starhub. He didn't said a single shit to Yan fu where he can wait for the black/silver Cookie to arrive, because I waited for my black/silver Cookie to arrive.

So Yan fu just got the black/red one, with his starhub 100 bucks voucher that was gonna expire in like 2 days time. But I can see from the look of his face he wasn't very happy about the "awful" colour that he didn't like when the phone packages was opened. ONCE OPEN, he can't change it anymore.

And when he open the new package for checking and stuff, that was also the first time Yan fu seen the phone colour because the didn't have the black/red Cookies dummy set available, and the person CLAIM that the colour was brown.. Never mind, I shouldn't talk about it anymore.

But still, I guess he is enjoying the phone now, so am I.

I got myself a haircut, hair dye and Storm just 2 days ago. No pictures yet. Soon.

I am very looking forward to the items that I bought with my er jie that should be arriving, hopefully before chinese new year. I bought like 5 ultraman posters and like 4 to 5 ultraman's dvd. SO DAMN LOOKING FORWARD TO THEIR ARRIVAL!!!

So anyway, I'm gonna get my new year clothes with fu tommorrow. Hope it's not too late. Alright, people. That will be all. I see you guys around. And I wish everyone a Advance Happy Chinese New Year!!! =D


Sign off.

No comments: