Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pig= I hate it..



I fucking thought I was gonna die just like that yesterday. I reached home around 9 with my second sis. The min I reached home, I rush to the toilet and wash my hair and off to bed. I was feeling damn uncomfortable.. Then.. The fever starts to get worse. My face was very red due to the fever, I think my fever was as high as 40 degree or so.. And my head felt as if it's gonna explode anytime..

I woke up around 10 plus, face red, I told my sister that my hands and legs were getting numb.. I felt like shit.. My sis quickly called my parents and they rushed home, supposely, I thought, to send me to the hospital. But instead, they bought me to a clinic. Before they came back, I already had a hyperventilation attack.. I shouted my for sis like 10 times or so for help, but she didn't heard me at all.

By that time, my fingers can't be moved at all. Then I gave a loud calling to my sis, then she came in, asking me to relax myself and don't be worry about the fever and asked me to breathe slowly as I was breathing at a rapid speed.

Then my parents came and sending me to this clinic.. After a injection, I felt better.. Sigh.. This is worse than my asthma.. I had 6 panadols to lower down my fever, but it just keep coming back.

Thanks er jie for taking care of me before papa and mummy came. I wouldn't know what to do if you weren't there. Thank you so much.

Now this whole paragraph is for this someone. Sometimes I really feel that you need to use your bird brain to think before you speaks. I DIDN'T choose to fall sick on chinese new year and I DIDN'T choose to have fever apart from so many other sickness. I don't see any point that I am wrong at when I am sick, and I don't even feel like going out. Get yourself into my shoe and think about it.

You should know how sick I was yesterday before papa and mama came to bring me to the clinic. Oh, I forgot, You wasn't home at all. You were somewhere else doing something else. You better pray that you will never get sick as bad my fever or else I will just treat you the way you treat me alright? Until then, you will know how fuck up I feel about all those shit that came out from your mouth.

For the final conclusion, just THINK before you speaks.

Argh, this is the worse NEW YEAR EVER.

FUCK UP..

Sign off.

No comments: