Saturday, September 08, 2007

PHOTOS TAKEN DURING KTV!!!!


I only part of this photos. TOO MUCH TO POST!!! HAhaa.


CAUGHT EATING OUTSIDE KTV FOOD!! HAha.




7th Month! No la, Is Yvon. But damn spooky!!





YEllow is me, white is Fu.




Ah mei and Yvon.





The couple again lor. 3 years plus le lor. =P






Me. Em. What am I doing?.. Hm...







Ah mei!







"Huh?" Jeryl!




Stella!!







Yvon!








Ah mei and ME.






Stella and Me.








THE CRAZY THREE SHOTS..























Ah mei and Yvon.







Ah mei and Stella.



Ah mei, Yvon, Stella.




HAhaa. HUg, Hug!





They love Ah mei. =D





Ah mei, Me, Jeryl. =_=' jeryl don't even bother about me la. Playing my psp.






THE FIVE OF US, MINUS HUi li.


We did ask Fu to take. But he don't want. he say he is extra. Lol. HE IS NOT LA.



Sign off.

No comments: