Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Pig= N level exam and SOMETHING I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO!! =D


N level was not to bad. For chinese, I think not bad. For Social Studies, maybe a pass I hope? I had no time to finish writing because of the "unique" way of taking a pen. =_=' Sigh.


Tommorrow will be English and the others paper will be three weeks after. Study hard, people. Let's go sec 5! =)





SOMETHING I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO!! Is to go to Malaysia with Jeryl, Stella, Yvon, Hui li, Ah mei and maybe Yan fu. I seriously look forward to that. Even though for just a one night trip there. =D And I already write a testimonal for each of them, although all of the testimonal is the same.

JUST THE SIX OF US!! OR maybe YAN FU TOO!! =)





This is the message:


OIE! THE MEMBERS OF HAPPY FAMILY!!! I was thinking we should go to MALAYSIA SOON DURING HOLIDAY!! Ok ok?! Just the Six of us. Or maybe with Yan fu joining us?!! AHhaa. PLEASE SAVE MONEY OK!!! We MUST GO BY THIS YEAR OK!! Must! I was so happily discussing with La and Ah mei that time that we start to imagine how fun was That!!! HAHAA. SAVE MONEY!! EVERYONE IS GOING OK. NO ONE IS SPECIAL. OK? MISS HUI LI!! YOu are always the Busy one!! =) PLEASE SAVE MONEY OK!!! Looking forward to the Malaysia TRIP!! YAHOO!! Pig


HAhaa. I really look forward to that. PLEASE!!!


Take care people!


Sign off.

No comments: