Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Pig= Updates.
I totally flunk my N level prelim. Sigh. I GOT TO STUDY. I can't even get like a 9 points for my N level prelim. Forget it. Study, study and study. I need to motivate myself to study. Or else maybe even the ITE doesnt wish to take me in.

PEOPLE, I finally for my few years oweing a phone, got the chance to change to a good phone! =) W580I is the phone. I like it. It looks like the previous phone that I had, just that it is slimmer than that phone and it is better I guess. But I like it. Although people may ask, "Hey, I thought you wish for a much more bulky phone?" Hahaa. Is time for a change.

Hm. What more to update? Oh, my N level english examination will start after one week and 4 days. Come on, Give me a A. A please. Hahaa.

I seriously hope I can score well. As what my teacher said we study for no one but ourself. I want to be in Ping yi next year. I don't want to dissapoint my parents and get look down by people.

I am not confirm whether will I be taking the N level alone because of my health problem or taking N level with the rest of the secondary 4 students in the hall.. Need to ask my form teacher by tommorrow.

So people, pray for my studies ok! =) After this week, do nothing but study! Em, maybe abit of gaming. =P

Sign off.

No comments: