Friday, August 03, 2007

Pig= It's been a long time.

Yesterday, Around 11.15pm, T kor messaged me and asked whether do I wish to meet up with him? 0_O Was shocked. Normally I am the one who ask him whether is he free or not, then we meet and chat with each other. But Now he msg ME! HAHAA.

Met him and talk about our life and stuff. Supposely going school today, but came home too late and didn't managed to wake up. HAhaa. Only reached home yesterday at around 4am. Had a long long chat.

We talked about everything. Our life in primary school, secondary school and his life in ITE. And lots of other stuff. His family, my family. HAhaa. It is good chatting with him.

At least I know that his life is great. HAhaa.


Prelim coming up. NO preparation at ALL.. HAhaa. But I don't think I will flunk my english. I am much better in languages subject then those non-languages subjects. =)

Ok. NARUTO. Going to watch Naruto now.

Sign off.

No comments: