Thursday, August 16, 2007

Pig= Hahaa. Finally, after two long years.

Hahaa. I finally get the chance to meet my "god son" when he is like 2 years older than me? I forgot how we actually came with this father and son thing. Lol. I used to look older than him but I am sure now he looks Older than me. 0_0

Yesterday I meet up with Jeryl, Jian, Stella and Fu to play billiard and Tampines Safrai. HAhaa. I am lousy with Billiard and Pool that I only managed to get one colour ball in. DAmn. Then we went to the nearest coffee shop for our dinner. After dinner, everyone went thier own way. Stella and Jeryl took a cab back home, Yan fu went down to one of the pub in Geylang to meet his friends, Jian share the cab with Fu as he said that his house and the way to Geylang matches. But I WAS LEFT BEING ALONE TAKING BUS... =_=' Patentic.

After that I called Tonio, my thai god son, and I meet him somewhere near Bedok North st3. I also meet his girlfriend, a shy girl, Hahaa. Then we had a long chat all the way to around 2.30am. Its been so very long. 2 years? Times really flies. Kind of a scary when you realise that times really flies. And it was like FINALLY I got to meet him when he told me he will be in Singapore for 1 month in Msn. Yup. Very long. Will be Going out with him later on.

Jian, Fu and me took some crazy pictures yesterday. Hahaa.

Sign off.

No comments: