Sunday, August 12, 2007

Pig= Not worry about my studies at all~

What the fuck. Now then I notice that I am not studying at all, and my prelims are next week. =_=' Someone please tell me what to do. I really need to study. Or else, I WILL regret. I am very sure. Tommorrow I MUST study. Is either at home or with stella and gang. They can teach me my lousy maths. I hope I wouldn't drive them mad while teaching me. Hahaa.


Went to downtown today. People there: Jeryl, Stella, Billy( Stella's 2nd elder brother), Yan fu, Jia jian, Aaron, me. Spend more than 10 bucks on arcade. Stupid. Waste money. Too bad, what has been done has been done. I can't undo it anyway. Head down to this pub by the name of "Jazz Pub".

OK OK. I know. I shouldn't even step into a pub when I am underage. But I need to learn how to drink right? Beer, beer. But I seriously hate it. I didn't drank beer anyway. Only went there for singing. Hahaa. But I can go to the pub NEXT YEAR. So not much difference. And I look like 18 anyway. =D

Went home around 3? Just reached home.

I MUST STUDY TOMMORROW!

I miss IceCreamChef but do they miss me? =(

Sign off.

No comments: