Saturday, January 07, 2006

Pig= Sigh.
Ok. School had started and I am still in my holiday mood. I am a lousy guy. I still could not accept the fact that I retain.. Sigh.. What can I do? It had already happened. The new school food just sucks.. Stupid idea from the principle, to change almost all those food seller in our old school. Now all those new food just taste so aweful.. All those teaching, I have been listening. I really need to do well. I dont wish anyone to give those looks telling me that "Retain people are stupid". I hate those looks.. I will study hard from now on. Play hard, Study hard. Next week will be starting my bowling training. Hope everything will go well for me this year. NO more ambulance ride, No more attacks, Study grade will improve, just everything.. Goes well.. Got to Go, people. Wish you guys study hard and work hard and get what you want. Sign off.

No comments: