Thursday, January 26, 2006

Pig=Fucking Tired.
I am crazy enough to blog during this special time. 5.59. Hahaa. NOrmally, this time, I will still be lying on my Normal size bed, Sleeping. BUt isnt it a miracle for me to wake up so early? Due to sleeping for 10 hours. So I SHOULD Wake up early. I slept from 7pm yesterday night till todae morning, 5.30am. BUt I am still so tired.. Maybe I slept for too long. Haha. As for some people, they knew that how difficult it is for me to wake up early or waking me up. I will sometimes really get them fucking angry. HA. And of cause, I will get a scolding from them. =(

New year is just round the corner, and I dont know what to do. So much thing is going to happen. Mum's birthday on 27-1, New year eve on 28-1, NEw year starts from 28-1 and Jeryl's birthday is on 3-2. =_=' I am going to go broke.

Even it is NEW YEAR, I will not have much HOngbao money though. EVERY YEAR IS LIKE THAT. I just dont get it when some of my friend can get up to 400 to 500 plus bucks for NEW YEar? WHat the fuck? And I am like 100 plus? WHY IS THIS WORLD SO NOT FAIR!!!!! =(

GUess I will not be going to school on friday for the CNY celebration. Every year I didnt go what? So Why this year? Lol. Ok. I got to prepare myself for school. Take care people. Sign off.

No comments: