Saturday, January 21, 2006

Pig= Bowling.
I am thinkin to myself.. Why been a chairman?.. Why me?.. LOok at the following point and you might get it.
1. When your bowling people dont respect you at all.
2. YOur own bowling People accuse you of doing something you did not even say.
3. YOur own bowling People insult you, saying "so what if you are the chairperson, your bowling sucks!!"
4. You got a lousy average, and you find it damn hard to hook the fucking ball.
5. YOu just have to do everything on your own. And no one ever bother how much you have done.
6. YOur bowling starts at 3.30 and there is people who comes at 4.30 and also, wish to end early. Come late, end early.
7. When people call you to stop minding bowling business when you are the chairman.
So you guys think is my fault for me assign to be a chairman? Just this 7 great points had insulted me enough. I dont get it you know? I really dont.. I am not those people who goes around telling the whole world "Hey, I am the chairman of bowling, FUCK ME" Did I? I dont think I did. But why does people likes to put words into my mouth? But stating the fact on the third point that I type, Do I have to have a good bowling skill in order to be a chairman? What makes people think that having a good average and you can be a chairman. Then I should give this position up since long, Because there is much more people that bowl much better than me in my bowling group. Does it means that? I dont even think so. Only people who are naive will think that way.It had been over my limit only todae. JUst ONE day. When people starts to insult you. I hate people who insults me. I guess no one in the world likes to be insulted, unless you are a fuckin retard. Is it my fault for my skills to be so lousy? Who in this world dont wish to do well for everything right? But you have to win it yourself. I had been tryin so hard, but some people is just there to make you feel so low and lousy.. Forget it.. I dont wish to talk about it.. Good nite, people.. Sign off.

No comments: