Sunday, December 25, 2005

Pig= ChristmaS EVE!!
Hey people. Christmas eve was still as crazy as LAST YEar! Went to Orchard with Ah mei, HUi li, Yvon, Stella, Esther, Jeryl, Ah don, Kiat and Yu hang. Although new people joined us this year but still. It was fun. Reach Orchard meet People. Too many name for me to name out. WAS spraying people like mad. Hahahaa.. After around 1 hour or so. Everyone was tired. So we just sit there and rot for a few mins.. After that, we went to East coast. MAc.. Lol.. HAd our Supper? LOl.. It was fun la yesterday. Really. Enjoyed alot. Jeryl need to went off early, So he took a cab with Stella.. I was too tired and keep wanna sleep. BUt I was wearing my contact lens. And they were like DONT SLEEP, DONT SLEEP. YOU WEARING CONTACT!! Hahaaa. After that, we waited till 6am then take cab. NO more extra charge. Did I mention we exchange presents? I AM LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET MY BEST BROTHER, JERYL NG'S PRESENT. I bought presents with him together. So.. HAhaha. I already know the present before even opening it. Na. Is ok. I guess. I like it too. HAhaa. Went home together with hui li and Ah don. Hui li's father came and fetch us. Reach home around 6 20 or so? Was tired. Took a shower and Off to my bed..
Woke up around 2.30 today. Suppose to go to church with jeryl but in the end. Hahaa. So we will be going for the night service. Ok. Am tired. ANyway, Merry christmas! to you guys!! Bye people. Sign off.

No comments: