Saturday, December 24, 2005

PIg= Christmas is just tommorrow.
Hahaa. Hey people, GUESS WHAT?? I am currently at Jeryl's place using his sister's labtop. HE, that idiot is playing the care racing game that I bought, Jas is talking on the phone, JAc is still not back and The others are sleeping. I AM DAMN HAPPY. ALl thanks to esther. She gave me a Coffin Pouch for christmas!! WHAT THE HELL!! I AM DAMN HAPPy when I first received it can? I am mad. HAhaa.. BUt really. I thank her very much because she always knew that I wanted to buy one for myself since long. Yup. I love it. Haha. OK. I am stayin at jeryl place. NOt sure whether sleeping or not, but guess will be sleeping. Jeryl is always the one who sleeps first. Sian. Watching him playin his game and I am typing my blog. Da jie is going to KL with his DARLING JOhn. SIgh. SO good.. HOpe she gets me some pants or slippers or shoes or something, HAhaa. I will love that. BUt hope she is enjoying herself. Er jie.. Hm. GUess she is sleeping now. Coz she is not online. Ya. Sigh. Christmas is just tommorrow. So I wish everyone of you people a happy Merry christmas and a happy new year!! =) Hope you all enjoyed your christmas with your friends or family Or whoever! Ya. And hope you get what you want ya! HAhaa. Ok. Type till here. Should be going cycling with Jeryl Ng since he have just finish his match. I knew I seldom update but will becoming back ya? Hahaa. OK. Take care, people. SIgn off.

No comments: