Friday, December 02, 2005

Pig= Fuck that Carrefour!
Nb.. I am Damn fuckin Pissed. Fuck that carrefour. As you guys know, I am suppose to work at carrefour as a Xbox Promotor. But I end up doing nothing. I didnt work at all. Waste of my time. I am suppose to find someone by the name of Jackson. AND YET HE WAS THE ONE WHO CALL ME TO GO HOME. Fuck the security. What kind of attitude was that? I am suppose to take a promotor card to hang over my neck to Let People know I AM PROMOTOR. But He say NO. He cant let me in. Because. I dont have a IC. Fuck. I am born on the 23th of Oct 1990. I just did my IC and I haven take it from the school. And in the end. I cannot work. Make me run up and down several times round carrefour. NB. Damn DU LAN. I really Du lan. ARGH.. What can I do? People say no means NO What. People big, Say NO, I lan lan. Now using computer at Ah mei's house. Fucking sian. Really dont know what to do. Will see what my people in charge say. sO WHAT if I am 15? Is it my fault? DONT TEACH YOUR FATHER HOW TO FUCK. Nb.. No mood to type anymore. FUCK THAT CARREFOUR!!!! SIgn off.

No comments: