Thursday, November 10, 2005

Pig= Sleepy..
OK.. I was woken up by Jeryl.. Asking me to have Breakfast with him. =) Hahaha.. Crazy lor, that guy. Yesterday was a crazy day.. I went for prata session with Von and Ah mei. I meet both of them around 10pm at Tampines Mrt station. And it was raining damn heavily.. And yet I just wanna have my prata session. Lol.. I didnt know till von told me that we didnt have any prata session for the pass one month or so. It was wonderful though some people were not there. Jeryl and Stella?? And Maybe that Busy girl, Hui li. We reach there around 10.30 and had our order. I had 1 plain prata, 1 egg prata and mee Goreng. I know. I had alot. It was alot though. But I did finish them. Chat all the way.. All the way till 12. Then they send me to the bus stop and I took a bus home. Maybe Going IMM with HUi li and Ah mei. Yup. I need to do my stuff. *Yawn* Tire.. Sign off.

No comments: