Sunday, November 27, 2005

Pig= Charlet.
I went for Esther's charlet and it was kind of borin. Na.. Never mind. BUt still some fun going on. P.s2, chatting, eating and drinking. Had some wonderful time talking to Ting and Gi. Yup. Wanted to hear Ting's past since long and She had promise so long. YA. And yup. I like her past. Good friends. Everything. Her past. Unique. =) She saved me during the last day of charlet when I had my attack.. Got some scolding from her. No la. She also care for me then she scold me. Maybe she dont remember, but I do? Hahaa. Coz is Me kenna scolding ma. HAhaa..Thanks ah, Ting. For everything. Sorry to guys out there. Didnt meant to trouble you all again. Sorry. SEBAS, you were not there. CANNOT SAVE ME. IDiot. HAhaaa. JUst kidding. JUst got back from Marina. HAd Steamboat with VOn, Ah mei, Xu, Stella and Jeryl. Quite a fun day. Sigh. Damn tired. I need some sleep. =) NIght, people. Sign off.

No comments: