Sunday, November 06, 2005

Pig= Esther's charlet..
Ok.. Although the charlet was quite boring, but I like it. Quiet. =) I had a attack yesterday during the last day of the charlet. I was sleeping at yu mei 's room and I had an attack. After Sebas inhal the inhaler into my mouth, I saw tons of people around. Almost everyone in the charlet. I dont know what to do but to say sorry to everyone for giving them trouble. And they are good people. They understand everything. Whenever I had a Serious Attack, my whole body, from the top of my whole day, to the bottom of my whole body will go NUMb. Yup. Real Numb. I was really very thankful for the to massage for my whole body. This is to Sebas. THANKS YA, SEBAS. As you say, you were the only one in the charlet that know how to use the inhaler. If you were not there, I will not be living.(Maybe will be living la.. LOl..) But really still tHANK you la.. For your massage also. =) Thanks for everything., And everyone that help out yesterday. Thank you guys very much. I dont know what to say but I am damn tired. Off to my bed. Good nite. Sign off.

No comments: