Friday, November 11, 2005

Pig= Fuck that guy..
I just came home from Hui li's house.. Went to her house since we got nothing to do.. Ok.. This is crazy.. I decided not to take a cab home since I am broke. Ya. Real broke.. I walk home.. Ah mei took a cab home with his father.. So I walked home. While I was walking home, this indian guy stopped me and touch his you know where and tryin to tell me that I will like it. I WAS THINKING... WHAT THE FUCk... I just walk away and he followed.. He just kept following me. Damn it.. I am Pissed. I dont find pretty girl this time but a fucking indian guy who touch his you know where and want me TO TOUCH IT??! WHAT KIND OF LUCK IS THIS.. I quickly went home. I reach home, he was lookin at my block window and trying to called me to go DOWN AND FIND HIM?? WHAT THE HELL?? AM I SO ATTRACTIVE?? I dont attract girls but Guy? Am I that Good looking? ANYWAY, I point him a middle finger and I walk off.. What the hell? Wa.. BUt still, it freaks me out.. Really, I am always out late but NEVER EVER Thought that this type of stuff will happened to me?? Sigh.. I should call the police just now. What the fuck? I just pray it wont happened again. I think I wont walk home anymore.. Maybe I should just walk home sometimes. I AM A GUY RIGHT! =) Be Brave! Hahaa.. Never mind. People out there, watch out ah, you might be the next one. Sign off.

No comments: