Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pig= Happy Birthday Er jie~





Firstly, Happy 21th Birthday to my Second sis. I hope she enjoy herself in the pub or club or whatever. Just hope everything will goes smoothly for her in whatever she do. And become a great teacher in the near future. =)

I am spending damn a lot on a lots of stuff. Even though I still have like 3 dramas dvd that I bought, not even open yet, but I still wanna buy more. I think I should just stop for the time being. And I can't watch any of them now because my elder sister is back home, sleeping soundly now.

I know, I can just be a evil brother to just watch my shows and don't give a shit about her in the room, but too bad, I am a great and kind brother, so I guess I should just let her get her sleeps.

Am enjoying my life with friends and maybe work too. Friendly people. Hahaa. I am offically a "Kpo kia" for 2 weeks, coming 3. And I kinda love that job.

I am gonna get a dvd portable player tommorrow if possible. Don't ask why. I just want it. It is easier for me. To carry it with me whenever I go without worrying about the lack of time to watch them. It's good la. Hahaa. OK, you can just say that I just wanna get one.

Christmas is coming, I hope everyone of you out there enjoy yourself with your love ones. =D

Cya guys.

Sign off.





No comments: