Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Pig= WHEN WILL YOU DIE?? I am looking forward to that.

Fuck. Go to Hell. Just mind your own business. You are nobody to me. I don't really care and I don't need any shit from you. So what if you are my father's mother? So what if I am not showing any sign of respect to you?? You do not have any reasons for me to show you my respect.

Don't always compare yourself with Popo ok? So what if I love her and I HATE you? So what?? So what if I am willing to travel all the way to Chua Chou Kang to find Popo instead of talking to you when we are living under the same roof??

SO WHAT??

Comments about yourself even before you give comments about others..

FUCK YOU.

You should just die and leave this world. You are not young anymore. YES, I AM CURSING. SO WHAT?? HOPE I WISH THAT YOU PASS AWAY TOMMORROW.

OR EVEN, THIS INSTANT.

If only murdering was ALLOWED in Singapore.

I HATE YOU. I SERIOUSLY HATE YOU.

People who don't understands a thing about what is happening, don't try to be a busybody. Just get a life and mind your own business.

I HATE YOU, YOU MOTHER FUCKER OLD HAG...

Sign off.

No comments: