Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pig= Finally, I don't have to hide anymore.

Finally, after hiding from my family members for 7 years, my family members finally know about the fact that I DO smoke. =D I confess to them. I find that it is the time for them to know. I believe the time when I tell them about this, I have already grow up. There is nothing much to hide now. I mean what are family members for right? Just that they will advise me to stop smoking and stuff.

I of cause told them that it is not that easy to quit once you really get yourself a pack of cigarette to just try even. I was once a young, playful teenagers. Just because of my naivety, I got myself a bad habit. Or should I say addiction?? Hahaa. Everyone arounds me wants me to quits smoking due to the weak body system that I am born with.

I appreciate their concern, and I really did cut down. I used to smoke like 1pack per day, but now, 1 pack can last me for as long as 1 week. And I am proud of that. =D

Anyway, it takes me time to completey stop touching cigarette, I believe those smokers out that should know my pain. But anyway, a burden off me. So ya. Hahaa. I am happy for that.

My stupid company systems had some bugs, which means I will be stopping my work for quite some time before I can start working again. I guess it will be a good rest for me.

Sign off.

No comments: