Monday, April 14, 2008

Pig= I am back! Found a job.

Hi people. I am back. I know, rotting. There is a very disgusting smell coming from my blog. HAhaa. It is rotting. Anyway, I might change to another blog instead of using blogger. But I couldn't bear to leave blogger after so many years and so much memories in here. HAHAHAA. Will see about that. But one thing for sure, I feel much comfortable using the other blog.

Anyway, my sister found me a great job and I will be starting work on Wednesday. And I also change my psp to a psp slim. Long long story, but still, I wanna thank friends and family for support my idea to change and also maybe providing supports like mONEY? HAHaaaa.

I got to rest now. Need to work later on at 6AM. Will update soon ok? Since I have 2 blog now, but I am still not very comfortable to give people the other blog address and suff since it is still not confirm.

Even if I am going to change to the other blog, I am still going to maybe update a bit on this blog. I don't wish that blogger with delete away my post and all after I leave. So, ya. HAHAHAAA.

Take care people.

Study hard hor, Stella. Hope you will enjoy yourself in that course.

And also MR Jeryl NG, Musst study hard also ah! Anyway, PSP memory destroy, but I di try my best to save all you and stella's game memories and I manage to save it. But I waste money buy a new memory card. =( WANNA SPONSOR A BIT BROTHER??? =P

Ah mei and Yvon and Hui li, Starting school soon le, Study hard ah. Let the 6 of us meet up soon ya! =D

Sign off.

No comments: