Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pig= HEROES!!!!


Hey people, I just finish watching the first season of "Heroes" and I can't wait to watch season 2. BUt there is only 11 episodes in Season 2 of "Heroes" which means that I will have to wait for season 3 of "Heroes". I hope this show will NEVER ever ends!!!
I love all the character with their super cool abilities. And I hate Sylar, the guy who gets others power by killing them. And I always remember this saying, "If you hates a character in a show, means that he is a great actor". Hahaa.
OH NO. I love Ultraman, Sun Yan Zi, Heroes!!!
And I told myself, if I am rich enough, I will buy the Dvd of "Heroes" season 1. I think should be near to 80 bucks. Whatever it is, I will get it man. Just not yet. HAhaa.
I will start watching "Heroes" season 2 tommorrow I guess. Because I seriously can't stop myself from watching it sicne the show is so damn cool.
Ok. I am done.
Sign off.

No comments: