Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pig= ARGH!!!

Someone just stab me straight in my heart for my dumbness ok?? FUCK. I was happily using my laptop playing VIWAWA in my room, sitting on my comfortable bed and enjoying a hot bowl of noodles cook by my mum. AND SUDDENLY, I AM STUPID ENOUGH TO HIT THE HOT BOWL OF NOODLES AND EVERYTHING INSIDE THE BOWL GOT POUR ONTO ME..

AND I SWEAR TO GOD I WAS FUCKING STUN BY WHAT WAS HAPPENING FOR 3 SECONDS, THEN I FELT THE HOT NOODLES AND SOUP FROM THE BOWL OF WONDERFUL NOODLES!

And I got my bed and myself spill with the bowl of HOT noodles. FUCK.

And I swear I was so angry with myself that I was sweating like a idiot. SO I fucking took off my clothes.

FUCK.

I WAS DUMB. No, I Am dumB.

I swear I will not play with the laptop and have my meal at the same time. EVER.

Sign off.

No comments: