Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Pig= Heroes done, NOw will Ghost Whisperer, Supernatural.



Done watching "Heroes" Season 2 and still waiting for Season 3 to be shown man. All thanks to the writer's strike. Looking forward to "Heroes" season 3. ARgh. I think I should just email the company and urge them to flim "Heroes" season 3 as soon as possible!!! Ya ya, as if they will bother to even read my email. HAhaa.

Anyway, I am currently watching "Ghost Whisperer" season 2, finish watching season 1 and the show is not too bad. Just got my "Supernatural" season 1 and 2 cds and starting to watch season 1 of it. And the show rocks too. HAhaa. I have to watch "Supernatural" first to check whether is there any problems with the 2 seasons.




And so far, everything is good. The quality is good, sound system is great, with the home theater at home, it is great watching shows like this in the room. =D

I mean after watching a few of American dramas, I seriously have the loss of intrest in watching Asian dramas. Because the American dramas are far much better than the asian drama. Hahaa. And people, Be sure to watch all this great dramas like "Heroes", "Ghost Whisperer" and "Supernatural".

YOU WILL LOVE IT.

Got to go to watch my shows.

=D

All the best for everything people.

Sign off.

No comments: