Thursday, February 14, 2008

Random picture, Birthdays.

Random pictures.



When I was still enjoying my Secondary school life. Hope Mr Yong yanfu is doing well in his studies now. =) I miss him too. Those great memories in secondary life and 2004 to 2007. I will never forget that. ='(





Cindy and Me. The best retail stuff ever. =D



Jeryl, Helmy, Sho, Me. Taken long ago.



Bi bi. Cute right.



This poor little 5 months old poodle which suffer from very bad skin infection.



Bi bi and me.



Zai zai. Good looking and charming.



Wei fen aka my shijie and also the groomer!!



Er jie's 20th birthday.


I remember having dinner at Golden jade or whatever you call that to celebrate er jie's 20th birthday. One of the family gathering that we had. And that was also the last few photos of my blonde hair. I Am going to dye my hair soon!!!!




Er jie and me with her new tomagochi. =D



Papa and Mama.



The Sng siblings.



Don't say that I look like a freak... ( Continue at next pic)



When my Da jie is a spirit. =P



Er jie's small little birthday cake.



Enjoying her Birthday cake.



The Sng Family.





Jeryl's 18th Birthday.



I remember telling him that I would not be able to make it for his bbq birthday celebration at his house, but still I rushed there on 02-02-08 straight after my work. Hahaa. He wasn't that surprise anyway. But still, how could I not attend my best buddy's 18th birthday??




That brother of mine.

Blowing the candles.
Mr yong doing some retarded stuff.


The lovely couple. I miss this two idiots. ='(


Jeryl and Me. I miss him. ='(

Jeryl and his Poly friends.

All the guys.

Happy birthday Bro.


I was shocked enough to know what is his birthday wish. The people who know his wish were only Stella, Jeryl himself and me. HAhaa. You see! The 3 of us are very close ok! =D But I seriously miss those idiots. Ever since I started working, I don't have time to meet them. Either I am too tired or I need to work damn early the next day.




I hope those two are doing fine.




Sign off.

No comments: