Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Pig= SOrry for not blogging for such a long time!!!

I am So so sorry people. Busy working. I seldom have times to blog, watch tv. HAhaa. BUt working is not too bad, and I am starting to get some experience from it, getting well with my working teams. But well, I should be leaving Pet's Safari and try to look for another place for Assistant groomer.

There are a lot of conflicts between we groomers and the retails stuff. Even my shifu is leaving soon, So what is the point of me staying when my shifu is leaving? =D

ANyway, that will be like 2 to 3 months more? So never mind. will see about that. I miss Everyone!! AND HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL!! Times really flies. Whatever it is, my life is still not bad. Just that I am very busy everyday and only manage to rest like 1 day per week.

My shifu was telling me how slow I am learning. Sigh. Which is quite dissappointing. Because I am trying my best. But still, anyway, I will still try my very very besT!

I miss Jeryl, Stella, Ah mei, Yvon, Hui li, Jian, Fu and a lot more. BUt the people I miss the most are Jeryl and Stella. Sigh. Sian. Work, work, work. BUt I can get experience from it, I don't mind.

Luckily I am able to meet Jeryl and all during The second or third day of new year. I hope I get more ang bao and my work will be smoothly for me.

And I wish everyone study hard, work hard, and do everything well ok! Jia you everyone.

I will try to load photos taken recently during work, Jeryl's birthday, new year countdown and whatever, whatever.

Take care all!!!

Sign off.

No comments: