Saturday, December 29, 2007

Pig= A very very GOOD NEWS!!! At least for me. =P

Just got home from Jazz pub. People there were too many that I wouldn't even wish to mention their names. LOL. But people!!!! I GOT MYSELF A POSITION AT PET'S LOVER CENTRE AS A ASSISTANT GROOMER!!!! =D

I was damn damn happy about it that straight after the interview and after the confirm me, I start calling people and telling people about the good news!! HAhaa. The pay is not too bad, I mean, I only got a N level cert, How high do you expect my salary to be right?

BUt a assistant groomer is fucking cool!! It was seriously lucky~ I wanted to a my diploma for dog grooming and now I will be working as a assistant groomer! I am very sure that I will at least learn some skills from the groomer himself. HAHA.

I am lucky~~ But I need to cut my hair and dye my hair to a suitable colour in order no to give a bad impression for the customers. The colour of my hair, I will let my da jie decide about it. Since she was the one who dyed my hair and everything, I am sure that she will find something that suits me well. =)

WIll be starting my work on the 3rd of January. Feel free to come and look for me ok, people?!!

Ok then, I need to shower myself and have a good rest. Gonna wake up at quite a early time to get my hair cut at Storm.

CONGRATS ME PEOPLE!!!! And wish me the best of luck!! =D

Sign off.

No comments: