Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Pig= I'm back, blogging of cause.

I am finally back. Hahaa. Have been busy with my great but yet tiring life. Enjoy my life with my friends, helping my father to work and getting myself addicted to Sangokushi!! I have bearly play for 2 months but am near to complete collection of the cards. =D

Don't ask about my result. I will just say everything here then. I get myself a pathetic 13 marks for my N level. And I am not going to study anymore. I know what is the best for myself. Don't encourage me to go to ITE. I don't think that place is for me. I am a easy influence guy, I know it myself, or else I wouldn't turn bad when I was primary 5.

I have made up my mind to get a Diploma for dog grooming. =D People who knows me well will know my passion in animals. It will cost me a huge sum of money so I will start to find a work and try to get a pet shop job if possible.

Am great that people around me support my decision. I know, I wasn't good enough to do even a average for my N level. But will proof that I am not that lousy too. At least I can enjoy my life with dog grooming instead of daydreaming occupation like to be a singer. Hahaa.

The year is going to end soon and I hope everyone enjoy your life this year and always believe whatever bad stuff you are coping with now with comes to a good end and life will be better as times goes by. =D

Looking forward to 2008!


Sign off.

No comments: